The Dynamic of the Instincts
September 23 @ 9:00 am - September 25 @ 4:00 pm
A live event with Russ Hudson.
Based on Russ’ research for many years, we are getting a presentation of this deeper way of working with the Instincts and the Enneagram. This workshop is taking place in Denmark on September 23-25, 2022.
In this workshop, you will understand the power of the Instincts that every practitioner of the Enneagram should about.
The three Instincts (self-preserve, sexual and social) are essential building blocks for your personal growth. As you probably know, the Enneagram itself can provide many profound insights, but combined with a more precise understanding of the Instincts, it creates a practical way of applying the knowledge in our lives for more immediate results and more continuing growth and development.
We will explore how all three Instincts are keys to your development within the Enneagram, and you will discover how all three Instincts can be unique parts of your coaching-plan or plan for personal development.
As usual Russ Hudson will present his new discoveries to the audience in Denmark, and Russ will share with us how, we can balance the different Instincts in a holistic way, by using all the different aspects of the 45 dimensions of the Instincts for each type. Also you will learn how each type is expressed under the influence of the Instinct and how to work with the synergy of the Enneagram-type and the Instinct.
If you have never worked with the 45 dimensions of the Instincts before, this workshop is a must for you, if you want to understand the inner psychology of each of the 9 types, and if you already have experience with the Enneagram, this workshop will give you a deeper understanding on how to use the dynamics between Instinct and Enneagram Type more practically.
If you have a role as an Enneagram Teacher or if you are using the Enneagram in your role as a coach, consultant, therapist or teamleader, this workshop will give you new tools and processes to include the Instincts in your work.
In the workshop you will learn more about:
- How the three Instincts (self-preserve, sexual and social) is fundamental to understanding the types in the Enneagram.
- How Instincts have an inner dynamic which can help your use of the Enneagram in your personal work.
- How vitality and energy are the foundation of your quality of life, as well as how you can strengthen your energy by strengthening your work with the three Instincts.
- How the different types in the Enneagram are expressed through the Instincts.
- How the Instincts affect the way you communicate, solve tasks, work in teams and handle stressful situations.
We recommend this workshop with Russ Hudson if you are interested in knowing more about:
- The Instincts as the vital drivers or forces behind the 9 types of the Enneagram, and understanding the energy of the Instincts will give you a more practical way of working with your type.
- The 9 different Zones of the Instincts are as powerful to understand as the 9 different types of the Enneagram. Working with the 9 Zones will bring a new and very adaptable way of working with your growth in 9 different areas of your life.
- The new possibilities the 9 zones are offering to self management, coaching and how to change your habits for real.
Russ Hudson will once again guide us through the introductions, learnings and understanding by presentations, experimental exercises, music and movement.
- Workshop is held in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Signup for Early Bird price is non-refundable
- Workshop fee covers workshop and lunch all three days. The fee does not cover accommodation.